Saturday, October 18, 2014

Coffee Break





Am I having the flu I thought?
As my muscles screamed in pain
and stiffness.
Who the fuck knew I am having
a coffee withdrawal.
No coffee at home for a week now.
Not trying to give up just did not have it for a while
as it has become too stiff.

Sometimes I also suffer from soul mate withdrawal
Though I very well know that it happens
only in best sellers and you hardly can sail
a real life situation.

One day I will get inside her world of fantasies
with a whip real hungry for her skin
and she will start loving her nightmares.

For now I feel great after a mug of black coffee dark as night

Painting By Jocelyne Desforges
Poem By Subhankar Das

9 comments:

  1. kolkata is a amazing spot to travel.
    i love to travel in kolkata.. best destination in the world.

    domestic tour packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Signature:
    Versión en facebook en español descargar a los países hablan Español: facebook entrar direto agora , facebook en español para and facebook entrar direto

    ReplyDelete

  3. It is really very excellent,i find all articles was amazing.awesome way to get exert tips from everyone,
    not only i like that post all peoples like that post,because of all given information was wonderful and it's very helpful for me.
    Dotnet training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Score Hero é um jogo de futebol que adapta para os celulares de maneira bastante interessante a jogabilidade do esporte mais amado do Brasil. Score Hero download - baixar Score Hero - Score Hero baixar - Score Hero gratis - Score Hero app - Score Hero - Score Hero download

    ReplyDelete
  5. You try to look at a few sites online games, it is very interesting and help you train fast hands. sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash, sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash, sonic dash , sonic dash , sonic dash

    ReplyDelete
  6. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.


    Pawn Shop

    Pawn Loans

    Pawn Shops

    Pawn Loan

    Pawn Shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: imgtaram. What about you?

    ReplyDelete